Ways to support
current and future needs
There are many ways to give to the Beatitudes Campus Foundation and help support current and future needs of our residents and community:
- Gifts of Cash, Check or Credit Card Donations provide immediate funds to enhance our programs, services and equipment.
- Gifts in Memory or in Tribute honor the memory of a loved one or acknowledge people on special occasions, such as birthdays or anniversaries.
- Gifts-In-Kind are always welcome, including products or services such as equipment, craft supplies, books, or food for an event.
- Gifts of Securities or Other Assets may include appreciated stock, securities, or real estate which can be sold or invested for the long-term benefit of the Foundation.
- Gifts of Thoughtful Planning or Planned Giving is a way to make a significant gift to the Foundation that may otherwise be impractical. Planned Gifts can be managed through your will or another vehicle, such as a charitable gift annuity, trust, or gift of life insurance. Such gifts may offer a number of advantages, including securing a guaranteed income for you or loved ones, and can earn significant tax advantages.