Exceptional quality elder care services
Nursing homes in Phoenix, as in most parts of the country, have evolved into specialized centers, designed to provide the precise level of support and care an individual needs in a living environment that evokes the comforts and familiarities of a private residence. While sometimes still known as nursing homes, these residential care centers are more often known for the type of care provided, including:
- Assisted living
- Dementia care, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, memory support, or memory care
- Skilled nursing, long-term care and rehabilitation
Beatitudes Campus has strived to be a center of excellence and a leader in the field of aging services since opening our doors in 1965. Our innovative model balances the art and science of caring. Our Health Care Center (skilled nursing and rehabilitation) is recognized in state surveys for providing outstanding care. Our Comfort Matters® dementia care research and education program is award-winning and has educated hundreds of caregiving teams on person-directed best practices. All care services we provide are available to residents of Beatitudes Campus, as their needs arise, as well as to residents living in the greater community of Phoenix and throughout the valley.
Health Services include:
- Plaza View Assisted Living – personalized assistance and support
- Virginia G. Piper Residences – early memory support in an assisted living environment
- Vermilion Cliffs – moderate to advanced memory support
- Health Care Center – skilled nursing, long-term care and rehabilitation therapies
Home Care and Home Health
In addition, Beatitudes Campus has two home care agencies that provide services to residents of our community, and to people living in private homes in Phoenix and throughout the valley. Beatitudes at Home provides personal care, housekeeping and companion services, while Beatitudes Home Health provides a wide range of skilled nursing and rehabilitative care, as well as assistance with daily activities.