A personalized assisted living program
For over four decades, Beatitudes Campus has offered assisted living as an integral part of our lifestyle and continuum of health care services. Residents of our Plaza View Assisted Living in Phoenix benefit from the personalized care and support they need to continue living as self-sufficiently as possible and engaged in life. They can participate in favorite activities and interact with neighbors, friends and staff. They can enjoy the many amenities, activities and events available on campus.
Plus, if needs should change, assisted living residents can take advantage of a full range of health services available at Beatitudes Campus, including rehabilitative therapies, skilled nursing and memory support.
The program of care developed for each resident addresses specific needs and desires, and guides our dedicated staff in delivering respectful, compassionate services. These may include assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, medication administration and more.
Other Services and Amenities:
- Private studio apartment with full bath
- Community rooms and lounge with television
- Outdoor patios
- Three meals each day, served restaurant-style in dining room with open seating
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Personalized program of care
- 24/7 dedicated, certified caregivers
- Daily activities and programs
- Pastoral care
- Scheduled transportation
- On-site therapy services
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Access to campus-wide amenities