Vermilion Cliffs is our award-winning* residential care center designed to meet the often complex needs of people with moderate to advanced stages of Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia. Located within the Health Care Center at Beatitudes Campus, Vermilion Cliffs offers a secure, comfortable, homelike setting with easy access to rehabilitative therapies and other services as needed.
The professionals at Vermilion Cliffs understand the uniqueness of each person’s dementia, and how important just the right amount of care can be for the best quality of life. Our nurses, activities and social service professionals work closely with residents, family members and friends to ensure the care and support we provide are exactly right for the resident.
Through a special research and education initiative at Vermilion Cliffs, we have developed and put into practice a uniquely person-directed approach to memory support. It starts with getting to know the person. We incorporate each person’s life story into the care plan. By knowing the individual’s history, needs and desires, likes and dislikes, we can focus on promoting his or her comfort at all times. We can anticipate needs, rather than respond primarily to discomfort or behaviors. We can do whatever is needed to make each person comfortable.
All Inclusive Accommodations and Services:
- Private or semi-private suite
- Meals and snacks, including special diets, with restaurant-style table service
- Assistance with dining as needed
- Housekeeping and linen laundry service
- Emergency response system and crisis intervention
- 24/7 caregiver and licensed nurse staffing
- Social, spiritual and recreational activities
- Restorative nursing services
- Incontinence care
- Social services
Additional Services, As Needed:
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Prescribed medications
- Incontinence supplies
- Oxygen supplies
- Optical, dental and podiatry services
- Salon services
- Private telephones
- Personal laundry
- Hospice care