A faith-based retirement community welcoming people of all traditions
Opportunities abound at Beatitudes Campus to live life uniquely enriched in spirit, regardless of one’s faith or beliefs. Our heritage of Christian hospitality calls us to welcome all people and commits us to a model of wellness that promotes soundness of mind, body and spirit. To accomplish this mission for our diverse population of residents, our faith-based retirement community offers programs with a wide and dynamic variety of worship and fellowship activities, pastoral care and counseling, and educational opportunities.
The Everett Luther Life Center offers a space for worship and other gatherings on campus. Guest pastors and speakers are welcome, as are the ideas of residents and associates that enrich our spiritual life program.
Spiritual life services and activities include:
- Educational programming and recognition of Jewish High Holy Days
- Transportation to some area church services
- Two full-time chaplains who serve the residents and staff
- Ambassador outreach to area clergy, with guest pastors welcome on campus
- Bible study series throughout most of the year
- Monday morning “Faith in Living” guest speaker seminars
- Weddings and other special occasion services
- Celebration of life services
- Counseling and grief support
- Greater community outreach
- Volunteer opportunities
- Beatitudes Campus Choir
- Prayer request and Dial A Prayer lines
Beatitudes Campus is a not-for-profit ministry of the Church of the Beatitudes, a United Church of Christ congregation. We are proud to call Phoenix, Arizona our home and to provide seniors with a faith-based retirement community.