Professional home care services
brought to you
Beatitudes Campus is committed to bringing a full spectrum of professional home care for seniors and health services to seniors in private homes throughout the valley, as well as to our own independent living residents when needs arise. You can rely on our friendly, trustworthy, experienced staff and health care professionals.
Beatitudes at Home offers personal care, errands, housekeeping and companion services.
Beatitudes Home Health is licensed by the State Health Department, Medicare-certified, and provides a full range of nursing and rehabilitative services.
Beatitudes at Home
Personal care, housekeeping and companion services
When you need a little extra assistance for yourself, your home or your lifestyle, call on Beatitudes at Home to provide the right amount of support.
Beatitudes at Home Services:
- Meal preparation
- Errands and grocery shopping
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Escorts to activities, events and medical appointments
- Mail delivery and pickup
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Medication reminders
- Home safety checks
- Pet care
- Organizing and sorting
- Transitional care including sitter services
Call 602-544-8527 to schedule a free
Beatitudes Home Health
The same compassionate, quality services residents of Beatitudes Campus receive from our team of highly skilled, dedicated health care professionals is available from Beatitudes Home Health in your own home.
Licensed by the State Health Department and Medicare-certified Skilled Nursing and Therapy Rehabilitation services in the home.
Nursing Services May Include:
- Medication management and instruction, including injectable medication
- Wound care instruction and management
- Urinary catheter care; ostomy care
- Infusion therapy
- Disease management education
- Pain management education
Rehabilitative Services May Include:
- Pre-op assessment
- Post-op rehabilitation and instruction
- Specialized therapeutic exercises
- Mobility assistance and instruction
- Medical equipment coordination
- Fall prevention education
- Pulmonary and cardiac rehabilitation
- Adaptive equipment use and training
- Arrangement of home environment for energy conservation and safety
- Speech, esophageal, swallowing disorders
- Visual/spatial adaptation
- Memory deficit adaptation
- Independence training with bathing, dressing and ADL’s functions