Senior Living Patio Homes
True neighborhood living
starting at just $4,135 a month
One of the most popular living options at Beatitudes Campus is our attached single-level Patio Homes. Each spacious home is set in a comfortable and familiar neighborhood and designed for true maintenance-free independent living. With two patios and a wide open floor plan, you have plenty of room for indoor and outdoor entertaining.
The Beatitudes Campus staff takes care of the maintenance and yard work while you enjoy all that our retirement community offers. from a vibrant social life and a wide range of entertainment options to lifestyle amenities. such as restaurants, Lifelong Learning classes. a fitness center, pool, putting green. gift shop and more.
The monthly fee starts at just $4,135 with a one-time entrance fee starting at $298,400. The final pricing depends on the size and style of the Patio Home you choose. When you do the math. you’ll see that the fees compare favorably to the cost of living in your current home.
- Two- and three-bedroom styles
- Up to 1,679 square feet
- Two private patios
- Upscale features and finishes
- Includes housekeeping, maintenance and yard care for easy maintenance-free living
- Full access to a wide range of Beatitudes Campus activities and amenities
- Includes 90 days of onsite care at no additional charge, if ever needed
- Independent living residency plans available with 50% or 90% refundable entrance fee or can be tailored to fit your finances
- Protection and Predictability – whether you choose a 50% or 90% plan, you or your estate receives the full value of your refund regardless of your age or length of residency