Exploring The Community
When choosing the right senior living option for you, exploring the community is one of the best ways to get a feel for daily life and what you can expect while living there. If you’re following along with our quick start senior living guide, you’ll remember we discussed first setting your expectations and goals in step 1. In step 2, we provided resources for how to compare your different options.
Step 3 of our quick start senior living guide brings you to exploring the community for yourself. Visiting the community on-site is a great way to get a sense of the grounds, meet the staff, and decide if it’s a good fit. However, visiting on-site isn’t the only way to explore the community. Virtual options also allow you to discover floor plan options and explore the lifestyle and entertainment opportunities.
Take a look at a few tips for how to explore all that a community has to offer.
- Learn the facts as Beatitudes Campus residents dispel the biggest myths about senior living.
- Read this story to learn how valuable senior living Life Enrichment programs are to your health and well-being and how to evaluate what communities offer.
- Explore the video gallery to meet residents and get a sense of the community before visiting.
- Explore the virtual tours offered to get a quick peek at various floor plans, sizes, styles and locations.
- Schedule an in-person tour. The very best way to get to know Beatitudes Campus is to see the community for yourself.
- Consider joining us for an upcoming event. It’s a great way to try out our services and amenities, meet a few residents and staff, and experience Beatitudes Campus’ friendliness and camaraderie firsthand.
Explore Beatitudes Campus
As you progress on your senior living journey, keep in mind that we have lots of resources to help you with your decision. As questions arise, please reach out to us by calling 602.883.1358 or send us a note using the form below. We’ll be happy to share more resources with you and answer your questions. We’d also love to show you around Beatitudes Campus with a campus tour.
And when you’re ready for the next step, check back for step 4!
Your Guide To Navigating The Right Senior Living Choice
Are you curious about senior living but not sure where to start? We can help. At Beatitudes Campus, we’ve been offering older adults a vibrant lifestyle infused with laughter, learning, health and wellness for more than 55 years. Thousands of wonderful friends and neighbors have called our community home. To answer your questions and fulfill your curiosity, we are introducing a Quick Start Senior Living Guide series. This series will provide practical information to help you move forward and make the choice that’s right for you. In following each step, you can be certain you’re not only well-informed but also on the correct path to a more secure, enjoyable future that meets your needs and aspirations.
As you read through each step of our Quick Start Senior Living Guide, keep in mind we have lots of resources available that explain what your options are, how to compare those options and their costs as well as the value you get in return for your money. We have programs that let you get to know us better and build friendships before ever moving in, that help with the entire moving process, and help you get acclimated to the community as a newcomer, and much more.
It’s time to take the worry out of the senior living decision. With Beatitudes Campus, you can be certain that you have a trusted guide through it all. Our Quick Start Senior Living Guide starts by offering resources to help set your expectations and goals. When you’re ready for more, check back for steps 2-4 for the rest of the Quick Start Senior Living Guide series.
Set Your Expectations & Goals
- Make a list of your current and future needs based on your finances, health and abilities, and lifestyle preferences.
- Outline your expectations and aspirations for the future. Have fun with this and consider enlisting friends and family in the conversation.
- Request our Retirement Planning Guide. It offers an easy, interactive way of thinking through what’s most important to you.
- Establish a loose timeframe for making a choice and one for making your move. Check out this great advice about the best time to make your move.
For more resources like this Quick Start Senior Living Guide or to schedule an in-person visit, call us today at (602) 883-1358 or connect with us using the form below. We look forward to hearing from you and sharing any resources or information to help you with your decisions!
When you’re ready, check out step 2!