Beatitudes health services come to you
With Beatitudes’ Be at Home programs, we bring our exceptional senior care directly to you in your own home. Whether you need us for a few hours after surgery or require help every day, you’ll enjoy truly personalized, in-home care and helpful services from our trusted, experienced nurses, therapists and staff.
We create a flexible, customized plan based on your needs and preferences. From housekeeping and errands to physical therapy and skilled nursing care, you’ll find we can do it all. As your needs change, we’re with you every step of the way.
Our full suite of home care services for seniors is available to all Beatitudes Campus residents as well as everyone in the greater Phoenix area. We’ll work with you and/or your insurance company to ensure that you have the right type of Be at Home care plan in place.
To schedule a free home visit to learn about all of our Be at Home services, call us at 602-544-8527.
Learn about our senior home care programs
Beatitudes At Home
When you need extra assistance around the house, Beatitudes Care at Home provides the right amount at the right time. From help with household chores and errands to assistance with bathing and meals, our dedicated caregivers feel like a daughter (or son) and personal assistant all rolled into one.
Our supportive non-medical services offer personal assistance with laundry, errands and pet care. If you need help with medications or other medical care, consider our Premier Services program or adding our à la carte medication service.
- Meal preparation
- Transportation/escort to activities and medical appointments
- Help with bathing and dressing
- Errands and grocery shopping
- Deliver and pick up mail
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Pet care
- End-of-life care
For the ultimate in flexible, exceptional care at home, Premier Services offers private duty nursing care by nurses, CNAs and therapists. For an additional fee, you can add help with errands, meals and other tasks à la carte.
- Medication management and instruction, including injectable medication
- Wound care
- Urinary catheter and ostomy care
- Infusion therapy
- Pain management education
- Disease management education
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Pulmonary and cardiac therapies
- Help with bathing, dressing and daily activities
- Assistance with mobility
- Visual and spacial adaptation
- Care for esophageal and swallowing disorders
- Memory support
- Pre- and post-operative assessment and rehabilitation
- Coordinate medical equipment
- Train to use adaptive equipment
- Safety and fall prevention education
With Beatitudes Home Health, you enjoy the same high-quality care from our health center in your own home. With oversight by our Physician Medical Director, our experienced nurses, therapists and staff provide in-home care tailored to your specific needs and routines. As a fully licensed Home Health Agency, we’re held to the highest standards, much higher than typical private home care businesses. If you’re using insurance such as Medicare for your rehabilitative therapies or skilled nursing care, this is the Be at Home care program for you.
Nursing services may include, but are not limited to:
- Medication administration and instruction, including injectable medication
- Wound care instruction and management
- Urinary catheter care and maintenance
- Ostomy care
- Disease management and pain management education
Physical, occupational and speech therapy services may include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-op assessment
- Post-op rehabilitation and instruction
- Specialized therapeutic exercise
- Bed mobility, transfer and ambulation assistance and instruction
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) coordination
- Fall prevention education
- Pulmonary and cardiac rehabilitation
- Self-care and activities of daily living instruction
- Adaptive equipment use and training
- Arrangement of home environment to increase safety and independence
- Speech, esophageal and/or swallowing disorders
- Visual/spacial deficit adaptation
- Memory deficit adaptation