We’re leading the way in retirement living
In 1965, Beatitudes Campus began as a unique kind of retirement living community, combining senior living, healthcare and a holistic approach to wellness. Our founders fostered the open, welcoming spirit and vibrant learning of a college campus. Along the way, we expanded to meet the changing preferences of seniors and their families by adding new services, amenities and residential choices, and continue to expand today.
We’re proud to be an experienced, nationally recognized leader in independent senior living and senior healthcare, and a trusted part of the greater Phoenix community. We’re excited to continue growing and evolving, and we look forward to sharing Beatitudes Campus with you.
Inspiring purpose and vibrancy in life’s journey. Live Brightly, Age Boldly.
To foster an innovative community where people meet purpose and aging is transformed.
We uphold each other through the physical, emotional, spiritual and ethical journeys that define the human experience.
We pledge to be responsible for the human and financial resources entrusted to us.
We affirm the dignity and diversity of all persons striving to always honor the needs, talents and hopes of the communities we serve.
We commit ourselves to curiosity, innovation, advocacy and leadership in the field of aging services.
Our Board Of Directors
- Mike Bontrager, Chair-Elect; VP and General Manager, Alston Construction Co.
- Herman Orcutt, Chair-Elect and Secretary; Architect, Retired
- Jim Green, Immediate Past Chair; CFO/Treasurer, Retired
- Guy Berry, COO, Redirect Health
- Bill Hicks, Senior Counsel, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Dusty Morgan, Construction Manager, Retired
- Peggy Mullan, Beatitudes Campus Executive, Retired
- Frank Reid III, Sr. Manager, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of AZ
- Todd Sanders, President & CEO, Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
- Catherine Scrivano, CRPC, CRC, CEP, ADPA, AIF, Financial Planner, CASCO Financial Group
- Kate Wells, CEO, Children’s Museum of Phoenix
- Melissa Frey, Resident Council President
- Michelle Just, President and CEO, Beatitudes Campus
Our Executive Staff
President & Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Culture Officer
Vice President, Human Resources and Risk Management
Vice President, Health Services
Vice President, Spiritual Life
Vice President, Development and Communications/PR