We’re leading the way in retirement living
In 1965, Beatitudes Campus began as a unique kind of retirement living community, combining senior living, healthcare and a holistic approach to wellness. Our founders fostered the open, welcoming spirit and vibrant learning of a college campus. Along the way, we expanded to meet the changing preferences of seniors and their families by adding new services, amenities and residential choices, and continue to expand today.
We’re proud to be an experienced, nationally recognized leader in independent senior living and senior healthcare, and a trusted part of the greater Phoenix community. We’re excited to continue growing and evolving, and we look forward to sharing Beatitudes Campus with you.
- Mike Bontrager, Chair-Elect; VP and General Manager, Alston Construction Co.
- Herman Orcutt, Chair-Elect and Secretary; Architect, Retired
- Jim Greene, Immediate Past Chair; CFO/Treasurer, Retired
- Guy Berry, COO, Redirect Health
- Bill Hicks, Senior Counsel, Ballard Spahr LLP
- Cathy Lindstrom, Psychologist, Retired
- Peggy Mullan, Beatitudes Campus Executive, Retired
- Frank Reid – Sr. Manager, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of AZ
- Todd Sanders, President & CEO, Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
- Kate Wells, CEO, Children’s Museum of Phoenix
- Phil Adelman, Resident Council President; Lt Col, USAF, Retired; DeVry University Senior Professor, Retired
- Michelle Just, President and CEO, Beatitudes Campus