SKILLED NURSING IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Long-term care specially designed for seniors
If you or someone you love needs long-term nursing care or attentive, around-the-clock skilled care after surgery or during an illness, we can help. Our team of healthcare professionals and caregivers work with you and your physician to ensure a holistic approach that meets your needs and enhances your overall well-being. Best of all, we’re experts in senior care, understanding and providing for your unique needs. The Health Care Center at Beatitudes Campus is Medicare and ALTCS Medicaid approved, and is fully licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services. We’re continually recognized in Arizona state surveys for outstanding care.
- Private or shared suite
- Restaurant-style dining, all meals and snacks, including special diets
- Enjoyable activities and programs
- Access to campus amenities
- 24/7 nursing care
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and other activities of daily living
- Pain management
- Wound care
- Incontinence care
- Social services, case management and discharge planning
- Pastoral care, counseling and weekly worship
Check out all of our residential options, from flexible rentals and entrance fee apartments to patio homes and more.
From help with errands and medications to full nursing care, customize your at-home care and support to suit your needs.
Our award-winning, nationally recognized Comfort Matters® program supports those with moderate to advanced dementia.