What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form through our site.
- When filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and/or other information.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website.We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from visitors.
- To improve customer service.Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic e-mails.
The e-mail address you provide to us, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request or inquiry.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) which enable the site or service provider system to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose personal information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties that assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights or others’ rights, property, or safety.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to those who are 13 years of age or older.
This policy was last modified on September 20, 2013.
1610 West Glendale Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85021