A faith-based retirement community welcoming all faiths and traditions
At Beatitudes Campus, we warmly welcome people of all faiths and beliefs as well as those with no connection to a faith community. For seniors looking to enrich their spiritual life, we offer a dynamic variety of worship services and fellowship programs as well as educational classes, volunteer opportunities, and pastoral care and counseling.
The services and programs are open to everyone in the Beatitudes Campus faith-based retirement community, including all residents of the independent living apartments and patio homes and the assisted living and nursing care neighborhoods.
For groups large and small, our Everett Luther Life Center is the perfect place for onsite worship services and other gatherings. We invite guest pastors, faith leaders and inspirational speakers, and welcome ideas from residents and associates to enhance and expand our spiritual life program.
Catholic Mass: Sundays 10am, Life Center
Sunday Worship Non-denominational: (non-denominational) Sundays 3PM, Life Center
Rosary & Communion: Wednesdays 10am, Plaza View
Jewish Prayer Service: Second Monday of every month 11am, Boardroom West
Spiritual Life Services & Programs
- Two full-time chaplains, serving residents and staff
- Celebration of life services
- Monday morning “Faith in Living” guest speaker seminars
- Bible study series
- Spiritual and religious educational programs
- Beatitudes Campus Choir
- Prayer request and Dial-a-Prayer call lines
- Recognition of Jewish High Holy Days
- Transportation to area church services
- Ambassador outreach to Phoenix clergy
- Counseling and grief support
- Greater Phoenix community outreach
- Faith-based volunteer opportunities
- Weddings and other special occasion services
Located in Phoenix, Arizona, Beatitudes Campus is a not-for-profit life plan community founded by the Church of the Beatitudes. We welcome people of all faiths and backgrounds with open arms.