At Beatitudes Campus, every day shines brightly with opportunity. Around every corner, you’ll find an active senior lifestyle that offers community events, programs and amenities — some 100 activities to enjoy each month. From educational classes to a putting tournament to an evening at the Phoenix Symphony, there’s something for everyone. Residents not only join in, they lead the way, choosing, coordinating and directing the programs.
In the heart of our senior living community, Town Plaza brings people together for socializing, dining, and entertainment. This lively center is also where you can shop, take fitness classes, get creative, and more. Whether you choose to be involved a little or a lot, we invite you to explore your creativity, curiosity and great ideas at Beatitudes Campus in Phoenix. This is your place and your time to shine.
An active senior lifestyle that suits you to a tee.
- Art studio
- Woodworking shop
- Putting green
- Heated swimming pool and hot tub
- Motion Studio for exercise and fitness classes
- Everett Luther Life Center with chapel and meeting rooms
- Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Sunset Veranda with fireplace
- Fireside lobby
- Gardening areas and walking paths
- Musical and dance performances
- Ceramics and painting classes
- Art gallery exhibits
- Fitness classes
- Lectures and presentations
- Educational programs
- Themed dinners
- Parties and special events
- Holiday celebrations
- Spiritual programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Committees, clubs and special interest groups
Interested in becoming a volunteer?
At Beatitudes Campus, it’s easy to get involved and share your skills. You can serve on committees, lead a community initiative, teach a class, help with a charity fashion show, work with high school students, plant flowers, and more.
To share your time and talents, call (602) 544-8526.