Streamline your day with all-inclusive senior community services
Beatitudes Campus is a senior community makes independent living even easier with thoughtful services and amenities. Whatever apartment or patio home you choose, you’ll enjoy the convenience and sense of relief that comes with knowing our attentive staff takes care of everything.
From housekeeping and maintenance to landscaping and transportation, we handle the household chores so you can spend more time with family and friends and on your favorite pastimes. At Beatitudes Campus, you don’t have to drive all over town for your to-do list. You can do your errands here. Get a haircut at our beauty and barbershop. Stop in at BMO Harris Bank. Pick up necessities in our gift shop.
If you’re hosting a special family occasion, we’ll gladly take care of the catering. Your guests can stay in our special guest suites. Best of all, because Beatitudes is an all-inclusive life plan retirement community, virtually all of our services and amenities are covered by one simple monthly fee.
- Linen Service
- Yard Care & Landscaping
- Scheduled Transportation (special outings available for a fee)
- Expanded Cable
- Local Phone Service
- WiFi Internet in Public Areas (available in-home for a fee)
- Emergency Response System (in-home and community-wide)
- 24-hour Security
- Small Pets Allowed
- Restaurants (flexible dining plan)
- Catering (available for a fee)
- Gift Shop
- Backstreet Boutique Thrift Shop
- Library with Computers and WiFi
- Computer Lab
- Onsite Bank and ATM
- Town Plaza Salon (fee-for-service)
- Guest Suites