Central Park Senior Living Apartments — All-in-one choice Starting at just $2,366 a month
Located at the heart of Beatitudes Campus near our Town Plaza, the spacious independent living Central Park Apartment homes are some of our newest residences. Along with maintenance-free living, you’ll enjoy full access to our community’s restaurants, amenities and services.
The monthly fee starts at just $2,366 with a one-time entrance fee starting at $113,000. The final pricing depends on the size of apartment you choose. When you do the math, you’ll see that the fees compare favorably to the cost of living in your current home.
- One- and two-bedroom floor plans
- Contemporary features and finishes
- Located close to campus activities and amenities
- Includes housekeeping, linen service and maintenance
- Includes 90 days of onsite care at no additional charge, if ever needed
- Residency plans available with 50% or 90% refundable entrance fee or can be tailored to fit your finances
Plaza Apartments — Flexible rental Starting at just $1,772 a month
Our Plaza Apartment homes offer Phoenix seniors one of the most affordable options in full-service independent living. These flexible month-to-month rental apartments do not require a long-term lease. They do include the convenience of housekeeping and maintenance as well as full access to everything Beatitudes Campus offers. The monthly rent starts at $1,772 with the final pricing depending on the size of the apartment you choose.
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans
- Includes housekeeping and maintenance
- Full access to campus activities and amenities
- Pay-as-you-need-it onsite healthcare available at market rate
- Flexible month-to-month rental, no lease required